Wednesday, July 11, 2007

itchy.......


It takes forever to upload an image
It takes 18 years to see my interest in photography
It takes a few months to decide to buy a camera
It takes a few hours to get a camera i like
It takes forty-five mins to choose and edit an image
It takes half an hour to think of what to write now
It takes fifteen mins to takes 10 images
It takes five mins to stab myself for the image i want doesn't upload and the one i dun want uploads smoothly
It take one minute for me to get angry
It takes thirty seconds for me to set up my camera
It takes ten seconds for my hands to itch
It take one second (max 5secs) to click and POOF!
An image is out.......



my hands itch alot lately......
ITCHY HANDS









i really dun want to upload this image..................................


URGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home